Berkeley & Associates are delighted to offer this unique and rare opportunity to acquire a very conveniently located period style family home located within a short stroll from the Luas Station(Red Line). This home has many original features including high ceilings and original cornicing, a very secluded south facing rear garden and has enomorous potential. Located close to every amenity and within approximately 3.5miles from Dublin City Centre.
Viewing of this unique family home is highly recommended!
* Very conveniently located period home * Two bathrooms
* Enoromous potential * Gas Central Heating
* Close to (Red Line) Luas Station * Floor Area 109.47 Sq M (1178 Sq Ft)
* Approximate 3.5miles from City Centre * BER: TBC
* Secluded south facing sunny rear garden * Side entrance
* Very accessible to a wide range of local amenities and facilities
* High ceilings (9ft- ground floor, 8ft – first floor)
* Full cobblelock driveway with off street car parking for two cars
* Original features include high ceilings & cornices.
PORCH ENTRANCE With tiled floor.
RECEPTION HALL 4.41x1.74m With walk in understairs store press. Radiator.
FRONT RECEPTION 4.27x4.38m Into bay window. Tiled fireplace. Attractive
cornicing. Bay window. Radiator.
REAR RECEPTION 3.47x4.00m Tiled fireplace. Two sets of fitted alcove shelving.
Cornicing to ceiling. Double radiator.
MORNING ROOM 2.77x2.08m Tiled fireplace. Alcove shelved press. Radiator.
KITCHENETTE 2.10x1.57m Fitted presses. Stainless steel sink unit. Partly
GROUND FLOOR WET ROOM 2.47x2.07m Fully tiled walls. Radiator. WC.WHB. Shower.
Carpeted stairs to…
BATHROOM 2.76x1.71m White bathroom suite comprising bath with tiled
surround. Electric shower. WHB. Radiator.
Hot press with copper hot water cylinder.
BEDROOM 1 4.00x3.84m Front aspect. Two sets of floor to celinig alcove
wardrobes with overhead storage. Tiled fireplace.
BEDROOM 2 4.00x3.84m Rear aspect. Tiled fireplace. Double radiator. Wall
mounted gas central heating boiler.
BEDROOM 3 2.66x2.51m Front aspect. Radiator. Vanity WHB.
To the front there is a full cobblelock driveway with off street car parking for two cars. To the side there is a tunnel side entrance. To the rear there is a generous (15.22m/ 50ft) secluded private south facing sunny rear garden with two concrete sheds.