An internal viewing of this spacious family home is highly recommended and this property will attract much interest.
* Very popular and sought after location * Impressive room proportions
* Double Glazed uPVC windows * Floor Area 89SQ M (960sq ft)
* Semi Solid Wood Floors * Convenient to all amenities
* Presented in very good general condition * Guest WC & Master Ensuite
* Quiet and Secluded Tranquil Location * 3 Bathrooms
* Gas Central Heating with new gas boiler * Built in wardrobes all bedrooms
BER No. XXX
Energy Performance Indicator: XXX kWh/m²/yr
HALL 4.82x1.72m Semi solid floor, radiator. Guest wc/wash hand basin.
LOUNGE 4.84x3.63m With attractive feature pine fireplace with marble inset.
Semi solid wood flooring, coving to ceiling. Double radiator. Double doors
DININGROOM 5.50x3.03m With feature modern fitted pine kitchen units, tiled
walls and floor. Speckled work surfaces incorporating
electric hob and single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Door to garden.
LANDING With hotpress
BATHROOM 2.11x1.72m With white bathroom suite comprising bath with part
tiled surround, wc, wash hand basin, tiled floor.
BEDROOM 1 3.93x3.31m Rear aspect, fitted floor to ceiling wardrobes (two
doors are mirrored) radiator.
MASTER ENSUITE With fully tiled shower, wc, wash hand basin. Tiled
BEDROOM 2 3.04X2.98 Front aspect. Fitted floor to ceiling wardrobe, radiator.
BEDROOM 3 3.03X2.36 Front aspect. Fitted wardrobe with shelving. Radiator.
To the front there is a driveway with off street car parking for two cars flanked by lawn. To the side there is a gated side entrance leading to rear garden measuring 11M long x 7.1M wide containing fully fenced paved patio and lawn and timber shed.
Strictly by appointment with agent.