First time purchasers only! Conveniently located 3 bedroom family home located adjacent to Liffey Valley Shopping Centre. This fine starter home with an abundance of kitchen fittings is located within walking distance of all local amenities and schools and is accessible to the M50/N4. This home represents excellent value and viewing is highly recommended.
* Excellent value for the first time buyer* Off street parking
* Double glazed uPVC windows to front * Gas Central heating
* Not overlooked * Close to Liffey Valley
* Modern kitchen with additional units * Extended Hall
* Low maintenance gardens * Close to the M50 / N4 via Fonthill Rd
* Generous sized concrete workshed with power * Alarm
* Floored attic, new tank & light * Recently installed gas boiler
* Floor area; 84 Sq. M (906 Sq. Ft) * High Energy Rating - BER: C1
* Only suitable for First time purchasers
SPACIOUS HALL 5.08x1.78m With tiled floor. Two understairs stores. Dado rail. Radiator.
LOUNGE 4.61x3.28m With fireplace. Tiled floor. Dado rail. Double radiator.
KITCHEN/DININGROOM 5.20x3.14m Extensive range of fitted wall and floor kitchen units finished in a tweed effect style with wood trim. Wood effect work surfaces incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Gas cooker, washing machine & fridge included. Large window giving bright aspect. Dado rail.
LANDING With hot press.
BATHROOM 2.05x1.75m With bath and electric shower, WC, WHB. Fully tiled walls. Radiator.
BEDROOM 1 4.24x2.85m Front aspect. Floor to ceiling, wall to wall fitted wardrobe with overhead storage. Laminate flooring. Radiator.
BEDROOM 2 3.63x 3.08m Rear aspect. Laminate flooring. Radiator.
Wall mounted gas central heating boiler (only 2 years old).
BEDROOM 3 2.91x2.28m Front aspect. Fitted wardrobe. Tongued & grooved flooring. Radiator.
To the front there is a driveway with off street parking. To the rear there is a concrete low maintenance garden measuring 8.58m (28ft) long with generous sized concrete shed (5.53x2.17m) with electrical power and additional coal shed.