Berkeley & Associates are delighted to offer this commanding and extended family home to the market.
This bright and spacious home offers ample living space providing two reception rooms, modern kitchen, four large bedrooms, three bathrooms and garage with potential for further conversion.
Not overlooked to the front or rear, this lovingly maintained home is well located along the tree lined Wheatfield Road, within ‘Old Palmerstown’ and a short walk to all local shops, schools and parkland.
Benefitting from a sunny and tranquil south facing rear garden, this home offers huge potential for any discerning purchaser.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the enormous attraction this home has to offer!
* Well maintained & spacious family home
* Double storey extension
* Very popular location in “Old Palmerstown”
* 4 large bedrooms
* Extended kitchen with modern units & Belfast sink (freestanding appliances available)
* 2 spacious reception rooms
* Two large bathrooms
* Garage with lobby / utility
* Ground floor Guest WC & WHB
* Not overlooked to front or rear
* Sunny south facing private garden
* Cobblelock driveway with parking for two cars
* Array of fitted wardrobes
* Gas central heating
* Double glazed uPVC windows
* Timber & glazed internal doors
* Floor area: c.128.85 Sq M (1387 Sq Ft)
* Plot Size: c. 278 Sq M (2,992 Sq Ft)
* Extensively remodified to provide an abundance of family accommodation
* Large attic for potential conversion
* Potential rear pedestrian access onto laneway
* Architect’s Certs available for extensions
Porch Entrance 1.81x0.69m Double glazed sliding door. Timber panelled walls.
Hall 3.06x2.12m Alarm pad, radiator, mirror.
Front Reception 3.84x3.55m With timber fireplace & granite inset. Radiator.
Family Room 6.11x3.89m With fireplace & overmantle mirror. Built in alcove press
housing gas central heating boiler. Coving to ceiling. Window. French doors leading to rear.
Extended Kitchen 4.46x2.37m Modern cream fitted wall and floor units complimented by wood
effect work surfaces incorporating hob and integrated oven, Belfast style sink unit. Concealed lighting. Integrated dining table / breakfast bar. (Option of freestanding fridge freezer & washing machine). Door to garden. Door to..
Lobby / Utility 1.24x1.21m Door to Garage. Door to..
Guest WC / WHB 1.16x1.13m With tiled floor and half tiled walls.
Landing With hotpress & access to attic.
Bathroom 1 2.10x1.64m With shower, WC and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls & floor.
Bedroom 1 3.99x3.86m Rear aspect. Floor to ceiling, wall to wall fitted wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 3.60x3.22m Front aspect. Floor to ceiling, wall to wall fitted wardrobe. Radiator.
Coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 2.70x2.50m Front aspect. Floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe. Radiator.
Landing Leading to..
Bedroom 4 4.32x2.48m Front aspect. Floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe.
Bathroom 2 2.36x2.21m Floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe. Corner bath, WC, WHB. Fully tiled walls and floor.
To the front there is a cobblelock driveway providing off street carparking for two cars with gravelled garden. To the rear there is a private south facing lawned and paved garden with potential pedestrian access to rear laneway.
These details are for guidance only and while every care has been taken in their preparation, we do not hold ourselves responsible for any inaccuracy therein, nor do they form any part of a binding contract. Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only. These particulars are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations are conducted through this Firm.