Berkeley & Associates are delighted to offer this attractive two bedroom family home for sale.
This family home benefits from well laid out accommodation comprising; hall, parlour & kitchen / diner to the ground floor with two double bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor.
The property is further complimented by a lawned front garden and a sunny, south facing, private rear garden.
Situated on the railway side of the sought-after Landen Road in lower Ballyfermot, between Sarsfield Road & Kylemore Road, this home is very convenient to all local shops, schools, and transport links to Dublin City Centre.
See our video tour for further information.
Viewing is highly recommended.
* Well located mid terrace house * 2 bedrooms
* Teak fitted kitchen with appliances included * Popular location in Lower Ballyfermot
* Double glazed uPVC windows * Gas central heating
* Contents included * Close to open parkland – Markiewich Park
* South facing private secluded rear garden * Externally insulated & attic re-insulated
* Backs onto railway * Suitable for investment
* Floor Area: c.62 Sq M / 667 Sq Ft * BER: E2
Hall 2.82x1.78m Laminate flooring. Radiator. Dado rail. uPVC hall door.
Parlour / Lounge 3.04x2.87m Front aspect. Laminate flooring. Radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 4.86x3.47m With teak timber fitted wall and floor units and speckled work surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink unit. (freestanding appliances included). Laminate flooring. Radiator. Door leading to private south facing rear garden.
First Floor: Carpeted stairs.
Landing Access to attic.
Bathroom 1.91x1.53m With bath WC, WHB. Partly tiled walls. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 4.06x3.38m Front aspect. Fitted store press. Fireplace. Radiator (freestanding furniture included).
Bedroom 2 3.23x2.85m Rear aspect. Radiator. (freestanding furniture included).
To the front there is a gated and lawned garden with pedestrian pathway. To the rear there is a sunny, south facing, fenced garden which is not overlooked, providing a private & tranquil aspect