Berkeley & Associates are delighted to offer this conveniently located end of terrace house to the market.
With bright and spacious proportions, wide side entrance and long rear garden this home offers a blank canvas and scope for further extension (subject to pp).
Situated on the popular Le Fanu Road, local shops, schools, colleges and transport links are on your doorstep. Easily accessible to the Chapelizod Bypass / N4 and only 5 miles from Dublin City Centre.
Would make an ideal first time purchase or attractive investment opportunity.
Viewing is highly recommended!
* Well located end of terrace house
* Long rear garden
* Wide side entrance (2.75m)
* Huge potential with scope for further extension (subject to PP)
* 2 bedrooms with upstairs bathroom
* Floor area: c. 68 sq m.
* Close to local shops, schools, parkland and transport links
* Attractive redbrick facade
* Blank canvas for any discerning purchaser
* Requires updating & attractively priced
BER: G BER No.112346986
Hall 1.26 x 1.30 With window providing bright aspect.
Lounge 3.90 x 4.37 With dual tone marble fireplace, under stair store.
Kitchen/Diner 4.84 x 2.97 Sink Unit with press, door to rear.
Landing Window providing bright aspect. Access to attic.
Bedroom 1 4.85 x 2.97 With fire opening, Hotpress.
Bedroom 2 2.60 x 3.46 Hot water cylinder (freestanding).
Bathroom (originally bedroom 3) 2.18 x 2.97 With w/c, whb, shower cubicle.
To the front there is a lawned, walled garden with pedestrian pathway leading to a wide side entrance (2.75m) which leads to long rear garden with concrete store shed.