Berkeley & Associates are delighted to present this very carefully maintained, clean and bright family home in one of Old Palmerstowns most popular locations close to local schools. This bright and spacious family home has been lovingly cared for over the years and yet still presents enormous potential, although this home is ready to move into.
Viewing is highly recommended.
* Very popular location with Old Palmerstown
* Close to St. Brigid’s Girls and St. Lorcan’s Boys National School
* Very accessible to the N4 leading to the M50 at Junction 7
* Very cleanly presented
* Enormous rear garden (54.4m, 178ft long)
* 3 bedrooms
* Bedrooms large enough for en-suites
* 2 Receptions
* Aluminium windows
* Built in 1962
* Curtains, blinds and carpets included
* Alarm with 2 panic buttons
* All internal walls are solid concrete
* No chain involved
* Very large attic with superb potential
* Modern recently fitted kitchen
* Appliances included (Gas hob, electric oven washer/dryer and fridge freezer)
* Gas central heating
* Potential rear access
* Floor area 91q m (980sqft)
* BER: E1
PORCH ENTRANCE With triple glazed uPVC doors.
RECEPTION HALL 4.18x2.00m Carpeted with under stair storage housing gas meter.
LCB board with modern switch board. Radiator.
FRONT RECEPTION 3.69x3.66m Tiled fireplace. Radiator. Carpeted.
REAR RECEPTION 3.93x3.73m Tiled fireplace with gas fire. Radiator. Carpeted
KITCHEN 2.95x2.00m With wood effect modern fitted wall and floor units
incorporating extractor fan. Black work surfaces incorporating
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, gas hob and
electric oven, washer/dryer and modern fridge freezer
included. Tiled walls. Door to garden.
Wide stair case ascending to ….
LANDING With laminate flooring. Access to attic.
BATHROOM 1.98x1.66m Three piece white bathroom suite with bath, electric shower,
WC and wash hand basin, Triton T90z (new electric
shower). Fully tiled walls with attractive border and tiled
BEDROOM 1 3.91x3.69m Rear aspect. Built in wardrobe incorporating gas central
heating boiler. Tiled fireplace. Radiator. (Large enough to
BEDROOM 2 3.65x3.10m Rear aspect. Fitted floor to ceiling
BEDROOM 3 2.73x2.65m Front aspect. Floor to ceiling fitted sliderobes with two
mirrored doors and shelving behind. Radiator.
To the front there is a full cobble lock driveway with flower boarders and off street car parking for four cars (10.91x6.00m), recently painted wrought iron double gates. To the rear there is a very large rear lawn and patio backing onto lane way with potential for rear entrance 54.40 m long (178ft). Timber shed.