Berkeley & Associates are delighted to offer No. 139 Rossmore Road which is superbly located family home facing open parkland along one of Ballyfermot’s most popular mature and quiet residential roads. This fine home is presented in very good decorative order with a modern kitchen; central heating/wiring and plumbing having all been replaced in approximately 2010. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the many benefits this fine well located family home has to offer.
* Re-furbished in 2010 to a high standard * Superb location
* Adjacent to open space/parkland * Recently fitted uPVC windows to front and rear
* Probate is through * BER:tbc
* Gas Central Heating (fitted in 2010) * Wired for alarm
* Guest WC/wash hand basin * Floor Area 69.34 Sq Mtrs (746 Sq Ft)
* Re-wired 8 years ago * End of terrace with wide side entrance
* Modern Kitchen
* Additional insulation to walls
* Two bedrooms * Through Lounge incorporating Parlour
* Ideal family home
BER: D1 BER No.110774163
Porch Entrance With tiled floor, sliding aluminium door
PVC Hall Door Leading to hall
Hall 2.33m x1.09m Radiator
Guest WC 1.91m x 1.38m wc, wash hand basin, spacious aspect understairs, laminate flooring
Through Lounge (incorporates Parlour) 6.87m x 2.97m Two radiators, arch to modern kitchen.
Modern Kitchen 3.16m x 2.03m Excellent range of modern high gloss cream coloured fitted wall and floor kitchen units with walnut trim, walnut work surfaces incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit, electric hob and oven, door to garden, radiator
Landing Hot press
Bathroom 2.25m x 1.63m Fully tiled shower area with disabled shower, wc pedestal, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, two windows giving bright aspect, electric shower, radiator
Bedroom 1 5.12m x 3.26m Front aspect, two windows giving bright aspect, fitted press, two radiators, wall mounted gas central heating boiler
Bedroom 2 3.53m x 3.16m Rear aspect, tv point, radiator
To the front there is a front garden with pedestrian access, facing open space and not overlooked, to the side there is a wide side entrance, to the rear there is a long secluded rear garden, not overlooked.